4cyberculture.com Website and Services
We want you to know that We care about your privacy and We will never intentionally collect personally identifiable information or monitor usage on an personally identifiable individual level.
Information we collect during Usage of the Website or Services
We do not monitor the web pages you visit. When you perform a search, your search may be sent through Our servers in order to optimize the search result. This will record the following information:
- Date and time of Your visit to our Website
- Date and time of Your search
- Originating IP address
- Media access control ("MAC") and operating system data
- Search term(s)
In addition, the browser will communicate to Us information it gives to every web server that has placed one or more active cookies on such browser: ip address and browser user agent that contains information about the applicable computer or device hardware and software attributes.
How we use the Information we collect
All information collected is reported by us on an aggregate basis. We may use this information to measure, for example:
- the total number of Website visits and Service uses
- browser type (to study browser trends, for example)
- MAC and operating system data
Information collected by Third Parties
Search results pages you visit when performing a search using our Website or Services are provided in part using data from other search engines (e.g.,Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex, eBay, Amazon, Namespace, etc.). These search engines can and might track a variety of data, including the following:
- Search term that was entered into the search box
- Originating IP address and the user's country or OS language setting
- Sponsored listings or other advertisements that you click on
- That the search request came from the relevant Website and its associated revenue tag
- MAC and operating system data
We suggest that you consider visiting the sites of these search engines to learn their privacy policies and more information about what they collect, as well as to determine how you may attempt to prevent the collection of such information, or clear such information. Some of these search engines are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI). To opt out of other ad networks or to learn more about network advertising, please visit the NAI site and Digital Advertising Alliance website. In addition, some browsers have "do no track" functionalities or setting, which you might consider learning about.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information or monitor your surfing behavior.
The Website does not launch pop-up or pop-under advertisements, or any other obtrusive forms of advertising.
When you conduct a search using the Website, Our content providers who supply search results (e.g., Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex, etc.) may set or access cookies on the computer or device where the search is performed from. The cookies are typically used for the purpose of measuring referrals from Our Website on an aggregate basis and are not tied to your personal information, except for your IP Address, and usually as may be otherwise disclosed in the privacy policies of these providers. Many browsers offer users the option of declining or deleting cookies. If you do not wish to accept cookies, or you wish to delete cookies, please modify the settings in your browser. (A cookie is message given to a web browser by a web server. The message is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. There are many resources available on the internet that explain in greater detail what cookies are, what types of cookies exist, and what they do.) We may also use small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters called cookies to improve overall Website experience, among other things. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive or browser containing information about the user. Information from cookies alone generally do not provide us with information to personally identify You. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie generally disappears after You close Your browser. A persistent cookie remains after You close Your browser and may be used by Your browser on subsequent visits to a 4cyberculture.com Website or other web sites. Persistent cookies can generally be removed by You. Please review Your web browser "Help" file to learn the proper way to modify Your cookie settings and to remove cookies. We may also use pixels or web beacons on our Website. (See, e.g.,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_beacons.)
Also, please refer to the section above titled "Information collected by Third Parties"
We recognize the privacy interests of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Website and Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not target the Website or our Services to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE OR SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. IF WE LEARN THAT PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OF PERSONS YOUNGER THAN 13 YEARS OF AGE HAS BEEN COLLECTED ON OR THROUGH OUR A SITE, WE WILL TAKE THE APPROPRIATE STEPS TO DELETE THIS INFORMATION.
IF YOU ARE THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF A CHILD YOUNGER THAN 13 YEARS OF AGE WHO HAS BECOME AN SITE USER SUBSCRIBER, THEN PLEASE CONTACT US USING THIS FORM TO HAVE THAT CHILD'S ACCOUNT TERMINATED AND INFORMATION DELETED.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME RESOURCES THAT MAY HELP PARENTS AND LEGAL GUARDIANS IN MONITORING AND LIMITING THEIR CHILDREN'S ACCESS TO CERTAIN TYPES OF MATERIAL ON THE INTERNET. WHILE WE DO NO ENDORSE THESE SITES, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS, AND DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THEM, WE PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT THEM AS A PUBLIC SERVICE.
- OnGuard Online , maintained by the Federal Trade Commission.
- The Child Safety Network
- Control Kids
- Cyber Sitter
- Net Nanny
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when We have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted business affiliates who work with Us or on Our behalf under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Us communicate with you about offers from Us and Our marketing partners.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Us to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Our sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, and We may provide information and data pursuant to same, and We may use you information and date to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Our Terms http://4cyberculture.com/terms-of-use/, or as may otherwise be required by law or regulation.
- We transfer information about you if We are acquired by or merged with another company.
Notice to European Users
If you have questions or comments, please contact us using this form or by mail at:
4cyberculture.com Privacy Site Coordinator
8275 South Eastern Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Effective Date: March 1, 2013